Monday, January 18, 2010

Pre-Tapachula thinking

Right now I'm sitting on my bed listening to Jimmy Buffett and thinking about the world I will leave behind, my job, friends, and as the world as I know it. We have had one member of our team members not going because of her house in Austin, one of her neighbors called and said a leak as big as Niagra Falls is coming out of her house, so she has to go and make sure her house does not float down the street. Another member isn't going because of a new grandbaby, but I know she will be praying for our team! Life, where are you today? I take one day at a time and I know god is in the House with the flood and the new life of that grandbaby, I know god will be with the Tapachula Team who leaves on Wednesday. Well, I have to go back to my "Learn Spanish in 24 hours disc." I hope you will follow our GOD adventures through Tapachula and we let you know how god shows up through the back door of every individual and situation


Hasta Luego! Mi Amigos

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment