Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here I am LORD

Right now, we are sitting on the plane, heading for Mexico City and then to Tapachula. As I look out of the plane I see fluffly white clouds of heaven, and thinking about the people in Haiti, our families, and job responsibilities we left behind, but just for today, I will give
On every mission trip I try to read something spiritual to keep myself focused. This year it is "Confessions" by Saint Augustine, so at the end of each day, I will let you venture into gods world of serving and what god has called our team to do. It truly is not about me! So hang on to your sombraro and stay tuned because gods HAS the keys to my car and the spiritual gas to keep me going.
"St Augustine writes in his book:

Thanks be to you, my joy, my pride my confidence, my god-thanks be to your gifts: but I ask you to perserve them in me. For thus you perserve me; and those thing which you have given me shall be developed and perfected, and I myself shall be with you, for from you is my being.

Hasta Luego
Love Tia Ana (as the kids would call me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment